When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Alice P. Moran, DMD & her associates are dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative periodontal care.
Our practice believes it is important to go the extra mile to make sure her patients are informed, comfortable and confident in the care they receive.
Our patient-first commitment to you is to:
- Provide comprehensive periodontal care and a unique level of caring and friendliness.
- Continue to research the latest developments in her field in order to provide you with the highest level of care.
- Get you in for your appointment as quickly as possible and do her best to see you right away.
- Always treat you with kindness, respect and honesty.
- Explain any recommended treatment in simple, easy-to-understand language.
- Cater to your total comfort with extra-gentle injections.
- Offer oral sedation, nitrous oxide and IV sedation, if needed.
- Provide your general dentist with a written report of your diagnosis and recommended treatment, plus keep them informed every step of the way.
- Work with your dental insurance company to help you get the maximum benefits allowed, plus file your insurance paperwork.
- Educate you on the benefits of good oral hygiene and teach you how to properly care for your teeth and gums.
If you have any questions about Dr. Moran & her team’s comprehensive capabilities, please call our periodontist office in San Clemente - South Orange County, CA at 949-361-GUMS (Alice P. Moran, DMD Phone Number 949-361-4867).